She was always cheerful and willing to work around our crazy schedules. She kept track of our preferences and was able to pull up new homes for us to review as they became available. She always made herself available to take us around to view homes (some places we viewed multiple times). When we had issues with closing due to errors from the lender and the seller she represented our interests well by helping us get the selling agent to pay a fine that would have been imposed upon us as the buyers. After closing she also followed up with us for help and direction in applying for our homeowners tax exemption. Faye was always supportive and helpful all through the buying process. It was very apparent that she is willing to work hard to represent her clients in the best way possible. I would recommend her to anyone needing a real estate agent!” – Anonymous
- What Does Your Generation Look For In A New Home?
- “We’ve bought a house using Faye and we are now in the process of buying another house.
- “I have recently moved to the area of Twin Falls and Faye has been very helpful
- “Faye has exceeded her duties as a real estate agent, who I now call “my friend.”
- “She has been working with us for several months now to help us buy a home.