I’m a Law Enforcement Officer who works rotating shifts/overtime/call back etc.. so my time is very limited. My wife and I were first introduced to Faye when we called her in regards to a home which she had listed, with a sign in the front yard. We would call Faye on my days off, which always seemed to be on Sundays at odd hours (rain, wind & cold) but Faye would arrive, making calls to homeowners assisting in viewing the house. Two months later, she helped us locate an ideal home which is now in the final stages of closing. When or if the times comes that I’m selling a home, we will use Faye as our real estate agent because of her dedication and heart of gold.” – Anonymous
- What Does Your Generation Look For In A New Home?
- “We’ve bought a house using Faye and we are now in the process of buying another house.
- “I have recently moved to the area of Twin Falls and Faye has been very helpful
- “Faye has exceeded her duties as a real estate agent, who I now call “my friend.”
- “She has been working with us for several months now to help us buy a home.